[lbo-talk] NYT: Chavez loses, 51% to 49%; Chavez does concede on TV

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 3 15:54:03 PST 2007

No, but one of the issues was removal of term limits so that if the VENEZUELANS wanted Chavez to serve a third or even fourth term he would be able to do so. Really, unless you swallow the anti-Chavez propaganda whole, there is no reason not to accept this at face value. Please show me where he ever makes the claim that he desires to be President for life. If you cannot show this then the claim is a fictional smear.

I thought anarchists were supposed to be able to see through state propaganda clearly?

I don't celebrate Thanksgiving any more than I would celebrate kristallnacht.

John Thornton