[lbo-talk] Counterpunch Really Loses It

Alex Hogan alexmhogan at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 4 08:44:13 PST 2007

Below is a critique of an article about the anti-war movement written by an editor of Left Turn magazine by Josh Frank of counterpunch fame . You can read the original here: http://www.leftturn.org/?q=node/976.

Cranky sectarianism aside, the best part of it is Frank's call for a political coalition of "beer swilling rednecks from Little Rock" and "acid droppin’ hippies from Eugene" to get around the candidacy of Ron Paul. The fact the guy wants to abolish social security, workers comp, minimum wage etc., should be a secondary concern for the left. Frank is screaming at wimpy leftists and liberals for refusing to see the wisdom of such a strategy. Guess you can't get more angular than that.

_________________________________________________________________ Connect and share in new ways with Windows Live. http://www.windowslive.com/connect.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Wave2_newways_112007