[lbo-talk] Dobbs on Democracy Now

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Wed Dec 5 08:05:15 PST 2007

Amy Goodman is excellent at what she does well, but when she encountered Clinton, Greenspan, or Dobbs she was terrible. With Clinton, it was a matter of asking a series of unrelated gotcha questions, any of which would have made an interesting discussion.

With Dobbs and Greenspan, she kept repeating herself apparently expecting that her guests would suddenly apologize. As Doug said, with Greenspan, Klein displayed a certain amount of ignorance.

Both Dobbs and Greenspan carried themselves quite well, discrediting Amy. I have even thought of trying to contact her after yesterdays show. I am glad others felt the same way I did.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu michaelperelman.wordpress.com