[lbo-talk] AP: "Suburban sex parties draw complaints"

Mr. WD mister.wd at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 10:18:21 PST 2007

On Dec 10, 2007 12:42 PM, Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'll take churches before sex parties in my
> neigborhood, though I have no desire to particpate in
> either.

I live across the street from a Catholic church with a small parking lot. The church-goers speed down the street, clog it up during services, and occasionally park in our yard, which pisses my wife off big time. I'm more of a live and let live kind of guy. But they are definitely a pain in the ass. Since there are multiple services over the weekend, we have to deal with this over and over again on Sun. and Sat. Were one of my neighbors to hold a private sex party I can't imagine it imposing such an inconvenience, provided people weren't drunk when they left.

-WD