[lbo-talk] The Rights of Baby Boys

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 13 12:52:07 PST 2007

Doug wrote:

> > So, while it may be possible to have orgasms without penile
> > stimulation
>
>Especially if you're a woman!

Here's a post from sk8tgurl to Muscle Sorority. Anyone have a Roman Chair?

http://www.t-nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1457656

Ha! Now that I've caught your attention...um...has this happened to anyone else at the gym?

Seems on my third set of 15 reps, if I crank out a few more reps and go to 20, well, yeah, I can have an orgasm! [and noone notices trust me] I actually looked this up on line and it seems to be a fairly common phenomenon. Fess up ladies!

p.s. I was a little embarressed to post this, but what the hell, it is pale in comparison to what some of the men post in the "sex and the male animal" forum, so let's start our own.

****I'm adding a picture here so there is no confusion. Doesn't she look happy? Her legs need to be fairly straight though, one foot crossed over the other. And there is a moment when you are so tired and don't think you can lift anymore, and it's in THIS moment, and this moment only, that if you continue on and do about 7 more that it happens, but it's only when you're really taxing those muscles. Happy roman chairing ladies!