[lbo-talk] Principled Criticism was Krugman

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Tue Dec 18 00:50:03 PST 2007

Carrol, I agree with your assessment when it comes to the situation that you are describing, but what does that have to do with the conversation at hand? There is a little bit of slight of hand going on here. 1. We're involved in a fairly casual conversation, not in a political meeting. 2. We're not discussing the motives of people we're involved in a intense deliberative process with. Robert Wood