[lbo-talk] Hosed all my mail info....

Joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Dec 19 23:23:57 PST 2007

Well, I got a new job. As part of the transition, I upgraded my O/S (to XP), replaced the modem, router, email program, browser, etc. Chuck G can comment on how much fun this must have been. I am deeply computer challenged.

In the process, I managed to uninstall my old browser/email before installing the new one....thus losing ALL the email info I have collected in the last eight years. (I was convinced I was storing it on Comcast's mail server. Not.

So, if you would like me to have your email address, could you please write me?

Thanks,

Joanna