[lbo-talk] Putin worth "at least $40bn"

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 21 08:57:48 PST 2007

Considering that there is no actual evidence given in the article, I am going with unsubstantiated claims.

Plus, Yulia Latynina is not somebody to quote in a supposedly objective piece. She's a wingnut.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/russia/article/0,,2230924,00.html

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3n4JXarcDpyANHO331qtC0LOFKHZYDGHYlkqjAmP2N7VYacF/