[lbo-talk] Popper and Strauss

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Fri Dec 21 13:50:56 PST 2007

Anybody out there know different, or whats to follow up these various questions? The importance here is that Popper, provided he is correct, sets up a well established and highly respected Liberal counter argument of much of Strauss's political philosophy.

CG

^^^^ CB: Chuck, why do we need a counter argument to Strauss's political philosophy ? From what you have taught me, Strauss seems like a complete fraud , doesn't make any "legitimate" arguments. It's like coming up with counter arguments to George Bush's political philosophy.