[lbo-talk] why Rush does not like Huck

joyce brothers xenax2 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 22 17:03:31 PST 2007

I assume Limbaugh (who I haven't heard in ages) and Medved and Hannity don't like Huck because when I saw him on The Daily Show, I sorta did. In fact, I find him to be an alternative if we get Hillary as the Dem nominee. I won't vote for that woman.

<http://marcambinder.theatlantic.com/archives/2007/12/a_huckabee_ally_on_el_rushbo.php>