[lbo-talk] Benazir Bhutto reportedly assasinated in a suicide bomb attack

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Dec 27 09:14:08 PST 2007

3.3.3. wrote:
> There is absolutely nothing good that can come from this. I think all of
> those scenarios are possible. What a completely shit morning...urgh...

It's always a beautiful day for humanity when a politician is murdered or assassinated.

Have the 2007 Darwin Awards been given out yet? I nominate Bhutto in light of her stupid decision to campaign publicly when she knew that this was risky to her life and the lives of those around her.

Totally not surprised by this news this morning.

Chuck