[lbo-talk] Benazir Bhutto reportedly assasinated in a suicide bomb attack

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 28 11:18:48 PST 2007

Chuck wrote:
> The murder of another human being does not bring me any joy, but people
> who are leaders of countries are not normal human beings in my book.

This is very strange. What other people aren't "normal human beings"? Jews, Christians, Muslims, Accountants, Indians, Priests, Homeless Persons? I'd like to use this defense in the future should I ever choose to go on a murderous rampage. Is there an accepted definition of Not Normal Human Beings who deserve to die? Occasionally you're amusing but this isn't one of them. This is just simple-minded garbage. You must be a hoot on LGF!

John Thornton