[lbo-talk] Benazir Bhutto reportedly assasinated in a suicide bomb attack

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Dec 28 13:07:28 PST 2007

John Thornton wrote:

> Is there an accepted definition of Not Normal Human Beings who deserve
> to die?
> Occasionally you're amusing but this isn't one of them. This is just
> simple-minded garbage.
> You must be a hoot on LGF!

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough for you. I know that at this time of year,

the colder temperatures and increased caloric intake make Americans a bit dense, so let me say this one more time.

I don't consider world leaders to be human beings. I welcome, hell I fucking celebrate, the untimely demise of any world leader.

Now, I'm going to go and read the more interesting comments that people have been posting here about the Pakistan situation.

Chuck