[lbo-talk] Benazir Bhutto reportedly assasinated in a suicide bomb attack

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 13:32:00 PST 2007

Chuck is a hard man who lives only to take the piss out of authoritarian sissies and Say Truth to Power. The cool people all idolize him, and if you don't get then well you're just not cool and probably a racist too and you should just fuck off and will never be invited to any cool sex parties. And anybody who says otherwise is a liar and should just fuck off too.

Hey here's old footage of Chuck discovering his house is going to be demolished, back in college: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYgxaZ-sPkk&feature=related