[lbo-talk] Benazir Bhutto reportedly assasinated in a suicide bomb attack

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Fri Dec 28 13:38:28 PST 2007

I guess this falls into the old RAF, pigs aren't people line or, more implicitly, the political naivety of modes of 19th century radicalism that believed that removing the czar would lead to revolutionary transformation. Unfortunately, throughout history tyranny, brutality, and greed have been as human as love, mutual aid, and cooperation.

robert wood