[lbo-talk] Benazir Bhutto reportedly assasinated in a suicide bomb attack

Seth Ackerman sethackerman1 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 28 19:37:33 PST 2007

Chuck wrote:

>John Thornton wrote:
>

>>This doesn't answer my question. How do you define "World Leaders"?
>>

>World leader in this case being a head of state, former head of state,
>or aspiring head of state.

Just to be clear: You're saying that Tony Blair is not a world leader, since he's a former head of government rather than head of state.

Also, Dick Cheney would not be a world leader either, since obviously he's never been or tried to be a head of state.

But Dennis Kucinich *is* a world leader, since he's an aspiring head of state, so he should be killed because he's oppressing you.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Seriously, I'm curious.

Seth