[lbo-talk] Benazir Bhutto reportedly assasinated in a suicide bomb attack

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 28 14:26:45 PST 2007

Chuck wrote:
> Oh brother. I have every expectation that if I repeated what I posted to
> this list to any of my anarchist friends, they would agree with me.

Well fuck me silly, I never knew a list of anarchist friends of Chuck were the last word in foreign policy decisions. Boy, do I feel dumb. You sure showed me the error of my ways. Can I join your list or am I too stupid and small minded? You can tell me straight, I'm a big boy who no longer lives with mommy and daddy and can handle the truth. Ooops, did I write that?

John Thornton