[lbo-talk] Benazir Bhutto reportedly assasinated in a suicide bomb attack

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Dec 28 14:45:20 PST 2007

John Thornton wrote:

> Well fuck me silly, I never knew a list of anarchist friends of Chuck
> were the last word in foreign policy decisions.
> Boy, do I feel dumb. You sure showed me the error of my ways.
> Can I join your list or am I too stupid and small minded?

I am expressing *my* opinions. I never said that my positions are the "correct" ones or the last words on this topic. I fully understand that most people on this list will disagree with me on this subject. Some agree with me and they've said so on-list and off-list.

You've chosen to join up with the people who decided to attack me *personally* for expressing opinions that they don't like. If you don't want to be insulted in return, then why not just butt out?

As most people who know me know, I don't like getting involved in conflicts and flame wars. I prefer to argue and discuss ideas.

Play the ball, not the player.

Chuck