[lbo-talk] Benazir Bhutto reportedly assasinated in a suicide bomb attack

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 28 15:11:19 PST 2007

Chuck wrote:
> You've chosen to join up with the people who decided to attack me
> *personally* for expressing opinions that they don't like. If you don't
> want to be insulted in return, then why not just butt out?

Look fuck-stick, I only made any mention of anything personal against you AFTER you did so towards me twice. Are you too stupid to even remember what you wrote?

> As most people who know me know, I don't like getting involved in
> conflicts and flame wars. I prefer to argue and discuss ideas.

Which is of course why you called me small minded and made some ridiculous comment about caloric intake and cold weather? Because you don't like to get personal?

John Thornton P.S. My apologies to Doug, I won't post on this thread again but the idea that someone who posts that some humans deserve to die is to calling me small minded really irks me. I have no idea why he chose to write directly in response to me about "some Americans" caloric intake and the cold weather making them "dense". I am 6 foot tall, ~185 lbs and have about a 12% body fat. I am one mean looking NDN (meaning ugly, think James Olmos with a big nose, long hair, and goatee) but I've never said one word about anyone's weight because it is irrelevant.