[lbo-talk] Support_Teams

g.a.s. gasinsystem at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 29 14:52:34 PST 2007

A friend, who has a web-site that's hosted by some U.S.-outfit has ongoing problems with her mail-boxes. She has been writing back and forth with Tech-Support. Turns out, for a break, in case of this company they are not located in India etc.

Snip from an Email she forwards:

Iran?

-- snip --

P.S.: I sure hope asshole Bush&Co will keep his/their itchy fingers of you guys over there ( and, I might add, that is -hoping so- not just because you are my Support-Team :--) )

--------------------------------- Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.