[lbo-talk] Benazir Bhutto reportedly assasinated in a suicide bomb attack

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 28 13:33:28 PST 2007

Chuck wrote:
> Perhaps I wasn't clear enough for you. I know that at this time of year,
> the colder temperatures and increased caloric intake make Americans a
> bit dense, so let me say this one more time.

The person who wrote the above also complained:

"How pathetic and typical for this list. Don't like somebody's opinion? Attack them personally!"

Is the hypocrisy of this as noticeable to you as it is to most of the rest of this list?

> I don't consider world leaders to be human beings. I welcome, hell I
> fucking celebrate, the untimely demise of any world leader.
>
> Now, I'm going to go and read the more interesting comments that people
> have been posting here about the Pakistan situation.

This doesn't answer my question. How do you define "World Leaders"? Since Bhutto held no political office why does she count as a world leader? My question still stands unanswered, is there an accepted definition of Not Normal Human Beings who deserve to die? World leaders is not defined so that does not constitute an answer. Surely this is clear to you? Not to sound nasty but perhaps your increased caloric intake is effecting your ability to answer simple questions?

John Thornton