[lbo-talk] Benazir Bhutto reportedly assasinated in a suicide bomb attack

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Dec 28 13:58:19 PST 2007

John Thornton wrote:

> This doesn't answer my question. How do you define "World Leaders"?
> Since Bhutto held no political office why does she count as a world leader?
> My question still stands unanswered, is there an accepted definition of
> Not Normal Human Beings who deserve to die?
> World leaders is not defined so that does not constitute an answer.
> Surely this is clear to you?
> Not to sound nasty but perhaps your increased caloric intake is
> effecting your ability to answer simple questions?

I just don't have the time these days to answer stupid questions from small-minded people.

World leader in this case being a head of state, former head of state, or aspiring head of state.

The last category are mostly deluded sociopaths. You gotta be pretty crazy to want to be leader of the world or some head of state.

Chuck