[lbo-talk] Benazir Bhutto reportedly assasinated in a suicide bomb attack

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 28 14:12:54 PST 2007

Chuck wrote:
> I just don't have the time these days to answer stupid questions from
> small-minded people.

You apparently have quite a bit of time to post ignorant comments so I'll take your comment about lack of time to answer as just so much more horse-shit.

The next time I see your complaints about personal attacks against you I'll ignore them and instead remember you for your inability to refrain from the same behaviour you childishly complain about. I almost asked Dennis to refrain from the personal attacks concerning your weight because I thought they were beneath him. I'm glad I didn't. In fact I hope they increase in frequency.

You really are a cartoon, aren't you?

John Thornton