[lbo-talk] Benazir Bhutto reportedly assasinated in a suicide bomb attack

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Dec 28 14:31:08 PST 2007

John Thornton wrote:

> You apparently have quite a bit of time to post ignorant comments so
> I'll take your comment about lack of time to answer as just so much more
> horse-shit.

Ignorant? You do understand that this is a *discussion* list, right?

> The next time I see your complaints about personal attacks against you
> I'll ignore them and instead remember you for your inability to refrain
> from the same behaviour you childishly complain about.

Jesus Christ. Look at every exchange on this list that involves personal attacks on me. Without fail, I post something that a few people disagree with, they choose to attack me. The mature adults that I talk to on other lists are usually a bit better about disagreements. I don't have a problem if people dislike what I have to say, but it says something about them when their response consists mostly of personal attacks.

> I almost asked Dennis to refrain from the personal attacks concerning
> your weight because I thought they were beneath him. I'm glad I didn't.
> In fact I hope they increase in frequency.

Wow! That will make this list really interesting. A bunch of grown men attacking another guy over some perceived weight problem. Brilliant!

> You really are a cartoon, aren't you?

Only on Mondays and Fridays.

Chuck