[lbo-talk] Benazir Bhutto reportedly assasinated in a suicide bomb attack

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Fri Dec 28 14:33:48 PST 2007

On Friday 28 December 2007 17:12:54 John Thornton wrote:

> I almost asked Dennis to refrain from the personal attacks concerning
> your weight because I thought they were beneath him

BBC: We have King Canute on the line. Good evening, your majesty.

KC: Gute nacht -- erm, zat is, good nighting.

BBC: What do you think of the tide?

KC: I am tellingk and tellingk it -- don't come in! But does it listen?

BBC: It does not?

KC: It does not!

Canute-like, I am going to suggest that we return to a subject which more people in the world care about than our weight: namely, who blew up the late Ms Bhutto, and why, and what do we think is likely to result?