[lbo-talk] Benazir Bhutto reportedly assasinated in a suicidebomb attack

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Fri Dec 28 14:53:53 PST 2007

Michael S:

>Canute-like, I am going to suggest that we return to a subject
>which more people in the world care about than our weight . . .

A reasonable suggestion. I'm in the final throes of a book deadline, so I've been blowing off steam here. Personally, I don't care about a person's weight. But Chook makes it soooo easy, it's hard to pass up. Can you imagine this guy on the frontlines facing federal troops with the IWW in the pre-WWI period? Too funny.

Dorf