[lbo-talk] Benazir Bhutto reportedly assasinated in a suicidebomb attack

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Sat Dec 29 16:14:43 PST 2007

Dennis Perrin wrote:

> A reasonable suggestion. I'm in the final throes of a book deadline, so I've
> been blowing off steam here. Personally, I don't care about a person's
> weight. But Chook makes it soooo easy, it's hard to pass up. Can you imagine
> this guy on the frontlines facing federal troops with the IWW in the pre-WWI
> period? Too funny.

Which book are you working on?

I'm mostly blowing off boredom and procrastinating on several activist websites that I should be working on. Also playing with the new version of Thunderbird.

Do you think that any of us would be up to being on the frontlines with the old IWW? I've gone up against riot cops and had my recent encounter with the police here. I'll be the first to admit that I probably don't have what it takes to emulate what the old IWW was doing in the frontlines.

Chuck