[lbo-talk] NYT hires a new hack

3.3.3. lslelel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 07:04:24 PST 2007

For a few months in 2006, I saw Kristol every morning coming into the City Hall station as I was leaving. I desperately wanted to punch him in the face, and my restraint was a little suprising...I was taking some dumb NYU courses at the time, and would tell my classmates that I saw him, and they kept asking "who is bill kristol?" this was a group of magazine / book publishing "professionals" fwiw...