[lbo-talk] New Klinenberg book on media concentration

Auguste Blanqui blanquist at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 21:40:42 PST 2007

http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=07/01/25/153207&mode=thread&tid=25

I forgot to include this link of him on Democracy Now! a few days ago. It gives a good overview of the book. I think you're right that the description may be rock-solid -- and in itself a service -- more than the proposals, which do harken back to a Golden Age of Media that I don't think is quite as rosy as many media reform types think. There might also be a real small/grassroots=good equation, which as WBAI shows, is not always so...