[lbo-talk] even SC Republicans believe global warming is a

James Heartfield Heartfield at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Feb 6 11:42:04 PST 2007

"even SC Republicans believe global warming is a problem", writes Doug, adding

[well, there's still James Heartfield!]

to which I say, I would rather not change my mind because the Republican Party says I should.

Conceding that my scepticism is not widely shared, would listers not accept that the US government's ginger steps towards action on Global Warming, and Prime Minister Blair's more strident ones are a convenient diplomatic distraction from their more practical problems in Iraq.

James Heartfield