[lbo-talk] Jobs: dump DRM

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Feb 7 16:15:53 PST 2007

Speaking of which, I just thought of a killer advertisement for iPod/Apple.

One common thing that teens do is to sit together, insert one iPod earbud into Right ear of person one and the other earbud in Left ear of person two. Try and picture this....with the iPod between them, and then they listen to the music together.

So, imagine an iPod series of commericals showing

Teen + teen; or grandma + grandchild; or lover + lover; or friend + friend using an iPod together as described above

The single ad copy underneath would be

Share!

(with the Apple logo somewhere).

Just a thought, I might actually forward it to Jobs through a friend at Apple.

Joanna