[lbo-talk] WTF squared

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Thu Feb 8 08:32:57 PST 2007

So? Anyone know? Do recruiters sometimes work on spec like this, running across resume, thinking it fits with an open posish, they approach company with candidate and try to get bonus for bringing candidate to their attention?

[WS:] I have heard it from someone who claims to have it experienced directly, but I cannot verify that independently, and the story may have more into it than meets the eyes (or ears.) Unfortunately, I am not in a position to divulge any details.

Wojtek