[lbo-talk] WTF squared

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Feb 8 14:26:37 PST 2007

martin wrote:
> On Feb 8, 2007, at 9:53 AM, Chuck wrote:

>> Last month I realized that I'm more of a web developer than a
>>designer. I have an art background, but my experience involves coding,
>>not in making websites pretty.

> I should read the rest of the thread first, but I'll just have to join
> a chorus if others challenge your definition of (website) design.

I'm just echoing some discussions I've read on various forums.

I'm probably in the middle if the spectrum between web developer and web designer. I probably spend more time dealing with coding, troubleshooting software and messing around with databases.

Of course, there really aren't hard and fast definitions for "web designer" and "web developer".

Chuck -------------------------- Bread and Roses Web Design serving small businesses, non-profits, artists and activists http://www.breadandrosesweb.com/