[lbo-talk] AIDS in the USA, AIDS in the World

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Tue Feb 13 21:47:30 PST 2007

At 12:29 AM 2/14/2007, you wrote:

>I don't know about Noam Chomsky, but -this- is what I find useless about
>'intellectuals'. And what I find so useful about learning from struggle,
>work, and poor people in the streets.

but yoshie, while intelligent and certainly smarter than 99% of anyone in academia or considered an official intellectual, isn't an "intellectual" disengaged from political struggle. she's out there, on the streets, engaged. last i knew, she ID'd as queer. So, how can this be confined to some category, intellectual?

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org (NSFW)