[lbo-talk] Sushi

Jim Straub rustbeltjacobin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 21:53:10 PST 2007

Hey, this is off-topic to any conceivalbe radical debate, but- a while back I mocked highfalutin tastes of the highbrow, being more of a Joe Twelvepack myself. I just wanted to admit my wrongness. My girlfriend got me to try sushi, and, ah, the stuff is THE SHIT! Totally amazing. I am now all aflutter wondering what other incredible fancy foods I have missed out on with my aggressively lowbrow tastes, and am planning to go on a whirlwind tour of cheeses, organic produce, fine foods of all varieties. In addition to budgeting for eating sushi as often as financially possible. Right now I have the idea that I can 'break the bank' on sushi by going to all you can eat sushi deals, because despite the high price tag, my ability to eat my weight should serve me well.

Anyway, let me stand corrected from earlier disparagement of whole foods shopping lists of woj and whoever; if sushi is any indicator, I've been missing out on alot with this whole fancy food thing.

J -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20070213/fa20dd75/attachment.htm>