[lbo-talk] Sushi

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Tue Feb 13 23:03:50 PST 2007

Jim Straub wrote:

> Anyway, let me stand corrected from earlier disparagement of whole
> foods shopping lists of woj and whoever; if sushi is any indicator,
> I've been missing out on alot with this whole fancy food thing.

But the whole point is that it's not fancy. It's just good quality ingredients prepared by someone who cares. You know, real food.

Lucky you! What an enjoyable life stretches out in front of you.

Also, you don't need to go broke eating sushi. It is quite easy to make it yourself for about 1/8 of what you pay in a Japanese restaurant.

You just need the ingredients: trustworthy raw fish, seaweed stuff, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and that horseradishi mustard -- wasabe, rice, ....and whatever else you like to wrap...

Joanna