[lbo-talk] FOX News produces comedy show to compete w/ DailyShow &Colbert

Greg Boozell gboozell at juno.com
Thu Feb 15 09:33:23 PST 2007

It's huge only in cable TV news terms - number one among its competitors but Fox has less than 1.5 million viewers.

Greg

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wojtek Sokolowski" <sokol at jhu.edu> To: <docile_body at yahoo.com>; <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 10:52 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] FOX News produces comedy show to compete w/ DailyShow &Colbert