[lbo-talk] a bitch needs to fan herself

Arash arash at riseup.net
Sun Feb 18 21:50:29 PST 2007

To be clear, I didn't mean these people were absented minded in dressing themselves but that it was a task that was actually hard for them to figure out, the individual I'm thinking of had a nonverbal IQ near 70.

I'm not familiar with the expression "waiter's tongue," googling it didn't bring up any examples but did retrieve a few interesting excerpts of erotica describing waiters highly talented in the nonverbal uses of their tongue.

Michael Smith wrote:

On Sunday 18 February 2007 20:29, Arash wrote:

> And there are language savants who can be fluent in several languages yet
> having trouble with simple tasks with dressing themselves.

I've known people like this. There's a wonderfully dismissive old WASP term for it -- "waiter's tongue."