[lbo-talk] leasing a car

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Mon Feb 19 20:36:47 PST 2007

At 07:39 PM 2/19/2007, you wrote:
>I recommend reviewing this advice from Edmunds:
><http://www.edmunds.com/advice/leasing/articles/45858/article.html>
>
>Some more important advice on calculating your
>potential lease payment:
><http://www.edmunds.com/advice/leasing/articles/48365/article.html>
>.d.
>____

dewd. you are a godsend. absolutely and purely -- a godsend. now, i've decided it'll be easier to rent, then i can take my time about buying. once r gets there (he's staying behind to pack everything [this terrifies me, mad scientist that he is :)]), we can go back to sharing the car and i'll have done the requisite consumer reports on a decent, late-model used car.

suggestions for decent used cars? toyotahondanissan is my motto. i had to have my nissan towed once and the tow truck driver said he hardly ever tows toyotahondanissans.

tx

(i also hate you b/c i used that lease comparison and saw these sporty mazdas and crap and started getting attacks of commodity fetishism. damn! this being an employee means you have to buy things to have the job!)