[lbo-talk] Asshole Amis

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 11:31:07 PST 2007

Dennis Perrin:

Martin Amis in Radar, who, along with discredited chum Hitchens, believes that the Arab hordes are upon us, and that this may be "the beginning of the end."

<http://www.radaronline.com/features/2007/02/martin_amis_1.php>

Yes, he's a lovely man, full of insights that bring to mind images of vomit and decay.

Several months ago I watched Amis being interviewed by Bill Moyers.

You can watch it too:

<http://www.pbs.org/moyers/faithandreason/portraits_amis.html>

In the midst of a torrent of facial contortions, Amis performed his version of the by now well worn 'what's the matter with Islam?' routine middle brow culture showers with kisses, book deals and lecture circuit fees.

Although I'm a peaceful person, fond of round cheeked babies, kittens and puppies I found myself -- after listening to Amis present the news from alternate Earth (the one in which, any moment now, any second now, the Jihadis will establish a caliphate in London and New York and the DC statue of Lincoln will be replaced with a crescent moon) -- I found myself wanting to punch this guy senseless for being such a complete shit.

.d.

Wir laden unsere Batterie auf und jetzt sind wir von der Energie voll, die wir die Roboter sind

...................... http://monroelab.net/blog/