[lbo-talk] I need Gestalt psychological help!

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 12:17:21 PST 2007

There seem to be people on this list who know about everything, so...

A bunch of papers written by the Soviet Gestalt psychologist Blyuma Vulfovna Zeigarnik (sp?) are to be published shortly in some US psychological journal. They are to be prefaced by a short biography of her written by her grandson (who happens to be my boss) and translated by me.

Now, my problem is that the names of the various non-Russian psychologists in this essay are in Cyrillic, and back-transliterating such things into Latin characters tends to screw things up (like, if you transliterate Nietszche into Russian and then transliterate it back, it becomes "Nitstsi".)

If anybody thinks they could help me out here with proper spellings, please write back offlist -- I would be very grateful! These are mostly people associated with early 20th-century psychology.

Lyubo, bratsy, lyubo, lyubo, bratsy, zhit!

ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ËÞÁÎ, ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ÆÈÒÜ!

____________________________________________________________________________________ Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business. http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index