[lbo-talk] Sureality

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 12:54:23 PST 2007

1. First of all, I can't believe Russian TV news (Vesti I think it was) devoted 15 minutes of airtime yesterday to the subject of Bald Britney.

2. I should saw on the news that a delegation of Mrs. World contestants (Mrs. America, Mrs. Britain, Mrs. Kenya and about a dozen others) visited Chechnya today, where they were wined and dined by Chechnya's new president and former PM Ramzan Kadyrov, who bears a striking resemblance to Alf the alien. They were entertained by traditional Chechen dances and folk songs.

Weird.

____________________________________________________________________________________ Cheap talk? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates. http://voice.yahoo.com