[lbo-talk] Marxism and religion

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 28 16:39:23 PST 2007

Sorry to reply to my own post but I only realized after seeing it posted that this looks like I am making a claim for James that I had not intended to. I meant my comment entirely tongue in cheek, not as a claim that James has a puritanical streak where drugs are concerned. I have no idea how James feels about opium or any other drug. I guess I should have used one of those silly emoticons to indicate the comment was made in jest.

John Thornton