[lbo-talk] Re: Fidel

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 1 15:09:06 PST 2007

Stalin did not kill 32 million people. He killed about 8 million. And he was hardly in the picture when the nationalists, anarchists, whites and reds were on their respective killing sprees in the Civil War.

There were no good guys in the civil war. And the anarchists were more bloodthirsty than either the whites or the reds. They were famous for it. Famous.