[lbo-talk] Re: Fidel

chuck at mutualaid.org chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Jan 1 15:16:46 PST 2007

> Stalin did not kill 32 million people. He killed about
> 8 million. And he was hardly in the picture when the
> nationalists, anarchists, whites and reds were on
> their respective killing sprees in the Civil War.

Oh brother, you just don't get it.

> There were no good guys in the civil war. And the
> anarchists were more bloodthirsty than either the
> whites or the reds. They were famous for it. Famous.

That's your opinion. The anarchists were fighting against the Whites and the new Russian government. When you are fighting against a bunch of fascists and bunch of power-hungry commies who are hell-bent on recuperating the revolution for ther own ends, I'd hope that the anarchists would fight for the people and the revolution. Bllod-thirsty? I think not.

It's too bad the anarchists lost. The authoritarian communists set up th Soviet Union, squashed liberty and freedom for the rural people, and the rest is history.

Chuck