Opium of of the Whoever (Was Re: [lbo-talk] Tower Records)

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 20:59:47 PST 2007

Feeling grim and joyless today, are we, Woj? "Hey, you there, with the 'Pod, yeah you, don't you realize that children are being murdered in Darfur, Gaza, Iraq, that the polarization being rich and poor is incresaing logarithmically . . . how DARE you enjoy yourself instead of fighting oppression with unremitting grimness? Fun is counterrevolutionary. You listen only to recordings of political speeches with kots of facts in them, understand? By the way, I don't want to hear that you have been having sex either. No sex for you until all humanity is free."