[lbo-talk] a better formatted link to my response to Weil's Condition of China's Working Class

Philion, Stephen E. sephilion at stcloudstate.edu
Sat Jan 6 10:53:36 PST 2007

I've heard that the link I provided to my response to Robert Weil on China's working class has formatting issues that are a pain for non-windows users. Lou Proyect has linked it to a url that brings it up in a much more

accessible and readable format, it's at:

http://www.marxmail.org/china.htm

Stephen Philion Assistant Professor Department of Sociology and Anthropology St. Cloud State University St. Cloud, MN

http://stephenphilion.efoliomn2.com/index.asp