Privelege Was Re: [lbo-talk] Re: Maoist cleanup drive hits

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Mon Jan 8 15:44:28 PST 2007

Dennis Claxton

>CB: How do you know that ? Maybe most domestically violent men and rapists
>are just sadists trying to bring out the "inner masochist" in the women
they
>violate ?

You're continuing to confuse violence and sex.

^^^^^ CB: You're continuing to ignore that in the subject we are discussing the two are inherently confused. By definition pain is confused with pleasure. You mean you are so into this and you haven't noticed that ? That's not very self-reflective.

^^^^

Maybe people would be more willing to give you the break you're asking for if you demonstrated that you're making an effort to listen to what they're saying.

^^^^ CB: Uh, I don't need a break on this one. You do. You need to make more of an effort to listen to what I'm saying. I mean why are we talking about this at all ? Because BDSM people want a break from non-BDSM people. Non-BDSM people don't need a break from BDSM people.

^^^^^^

>Who are you to judge their sex as not the right kind of kinky sex

Hardy har har

^^^^^ CB: That's a real smart reply.