(Privelege Was Re: [lbo-talk] Re: Maoist cleanup drive hits

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 16:50:13 PST 2007

A very non-Marxist attitude. In the tradition that comes from Rousseau through Kant and Hegel to Marx, freedom, "real" freedom Marx calls it, is obedience to the law one has give oneself. (He uses the expression on multiple occasions.) It is, to use your terminology, writing your own script and following it.