[lbo-talk] Sex and Stuff

queer dewd formerly known as ( ) bitch at pulpculture.org
Tue Jan 9 09:14:46 PST 2007

At 11:55 AM 1/9/2007, BklynMagus wrote:

> > "Bad" becomes "good," which is to say, on the way to becoming boring.
>
>Wrong. That which is not kinky is vanilla (depending where the normative
>line falls at any given moment) , but vanilla does not equal that which is
>boring. You're making a mistake in logic. Kinky sex can be boring just
>as vanilla sex can be just as a movie can be boring, etc., etc. Boring is
>an experiential value and not inherent in any particular type of sex.

This from an acquaintance who's into bondage which, btw, she traces to the age of 4 when, playing with her friends, she played Maid Marion, was tied to a tree, and has ever since been fascinated with the sensation of being immobilized. She happens to think of it like being a kitten wrapped up in a lot of string.

<quote> I was a regular on alt.sex.bondage when the term vanilla was first popularized. It was never intended to be derogatory, just a differentiator. Vanilla is just another flavor ­ in fact, it's the most popular flavor of ice cream by far. Nobody's insulted by somebody having a different preference in ice cream. And not only did this metaphor make it easier to distinguish "vanilla with a few sprinkles" from "tutti-frutti with all the fixings", but it added a touch of sweetness and humor to the discussion."

</quote>

This is bringing up a server error at the moment but it was a typification her husband created which the woman quoted above things is showing signs of age (it didn't address fetishes and furries for instance), but may help folks who don't understand what tutti-frutti, rum raisin, swiss choclate almond, etc. is

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sex.bondage/msg/abda4eabdf5f9a09

Queer Dewd: where feminists can suck my delicate, feminine cock!

http://blog.pulpculture.org